1. Legal Notice (LSSI)
In order to comply with the obligations established in the Spanish Law 34/2002 on “Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE, or LSSI)”, we hereby inform you that this Legal Notice describes the use of the present (https://www.clinicadentalmarcanovas.com website (“the website”), which is owned and provided by:
Responsible: María del Mar Cánovas Ortiz (“Mar Cánovas”).
Trademark: Centro de Odontología y Medicina Integrativa Dra. Mª Del Mar Cánovas Ortiz (“the Practice”, “the Centre” or “Dr. Mar Cánovas Dental Practice”).
Headquarters: Calle Martín Iriarte, 9, Local 2-3, 28290 Las Matas, Madrid, Spain.
Phone: +34 911 041 211
Mobile Phone: +34 682 326 304
Business Areas: Odontology and stomatology.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Website users (“the users”) are all visitors accessing and browsing through any of its pages and sections. Accessing the website implies full acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Any products or services offered on this website that are separately contracted or eventually purchased by website users are covered by their corresponding specific Terms and Conditions.
Purchasers are all visitors eventually buying product or services offered by Mar Cánovas or her Centre on the website.
Participants are all visitors contracting any services offered by Mar Cánovas or her Centre on the website.
All graphical information, written contents, multimedia elements, photographs, images, videos or any other type of digital file formats hosted or embedded in the website (“the contents”) are the intellectual property of Mar Cánovas or her Centre as is therefore protected by Spanish and international copyright laws.
As a website user, you are responsible for the use of the website. You can NOT specifically use it for:
- Perform any illicit or illegal activities, nor those against ethical norms, good faith and public order and safety;
- Comment, broadcast or distribute racist, xenophobic, pornographic, terrorist contents or propaganda, nor publish or disseminate any contents or propaganda against human or civil rights in general;
- Physically, intellectually or morally harm Mar Cánovas or her Centre, her providers, her customers or any other third parties;
- Introduce or disseminate any computer viruses or malware, or whatever other physical or digital means to cause the aforementioned damages;
- Attempt to crack on other user’s email, social media accounts, or accounts of any other kinds, or to manipulate their messages and communications.
Mar Cánovas and her Centre reserve the right to remove all comments damaging any person’s dignity and privacy rights, those discriminatory, racist, xenophobic, pornographic, terrorist or against youth, children or public order and safety, or any other that she judges as non adequate. In any case, Mar Cánovas or her Centre will NOT be responsible of any website user’s opinions disseminated via any public opinion platform or tool, nor of any personal comments made on this website.
As previously mentioned, Mar Cánovas (or her Centre) is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights of the website, as well as of any elements included in it, such as, but not limited to, images, sounds, photographs, videos, software, written contents and texts, graphical information, trademarks, logotypes, colour combinations, visual identity, icons, artistic elements, multimedia files, website structural elements, designs and materials, as well of any software programs required for the website’s functionality, access and usage. It is specifically and explicitly forbidden all kinds of reproduction, distribution, broadcasting and public communications, either complete or partial, of the website’s contents and software systems, on any kind of digital of physical means, formats and platforms, with or without commercial intent, without prior authorisation and confirmation from Mar Cánovas or her Centre either by physical or electronic means.
As an user, you commit and are obliged to respect all Mar Cánovas and her Centre’s copyrights. Accordingly, the user is allowed to visualize, print or store on digital or virtual devices such materials and contents, but exclusively only for his/her own personal and private use. Users are forbidden to distribute, disseminate or reproduce such contents and materials commercially nor freely to any third parties, nor perform any transformation on them. In any case, it is always required to mention Mar Cánovas and/or her Centre and this website every time such contents and materials are approved for sharing on social media or other electronic means, without any total or partial modification.
Specifically, you are NOT allowed to share any full or partial excerpts of any parts of this website, including any mentions to any eventual third parties.
Exclusion of Guarantees and Responsibility:
Mar Cánovas and her Centre have proactively adopted all technological preventive measures at their reach in this website to avoid harms and risks of any kind, like for example errors and omissions on contents, website system downtime, virus and malware dissemination or the users’ privacy. Therefore, Mar Cánovas and her Centre can NOT take any responsibility as a consequence of contents, actions, improper use or abuse of any third parties or failure of such preventive measures.
Users shall refrain from suppressing, altering, eluding or manipulating any protection device or security system in use on the website.
Mar Cánovas and her Centre reserve the right to deny and remove access to the website and to cancel any services provided through them at any time, and without previous notice, at her judgement or upon verified third parties’ claims, to those users and visitors violating these Terms and Conditions.
Modifications and Updates:
Mar Cánovas and her Centre reserve the right to make any modifications and to apply any updates deemed necessary on this website without any prior notice. All contents and services are subject to change, modification, removal, addition, updates or corrections, as well as any ways to present and design them.
Mar Cánovas and her Centre have no control on external contents eventually linked from the website. Therefore, they can’t assume any responsibility of such external contents. Linking to them means no association, endorsement, collaboration, participation, approval, promotion or support of the corresponding external websites and services.
Guarantee of Results:
Mar Cánovas and her Centre can NOT be held responsible of the users’, purchasers’ or participants’ success or failure when applying the information received from this website. The information made available through this website does NOT replace or substitute any medical advice or professional services from other qualified specialists, in all cases in which such recommendations are required. Thus, the information available through this website must be understood as guidance.
Modification, Updates and Validity of the Present Terms and Conditions:
Mar Cánovas and her Centre can modify, update and change these Terms and Conditions without any previous notice. They will be valid as long as they remain published. In any case, this Legal Information will always state the latest date of update.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction:
The resolution of any disputes or issues related to this website shall be governed by Spanish law. The parties expressly submit all conflicts arising from or related to their use to Spanish jurisdiction, with the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid being the competent authorities for the resolution of these disputes. Mar Cánovas and her Centre reserve the right, at any time, to exercise legal action against any person or entity making inappropriate or unlawful use of the website or from violation of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Privacy and Data Protection Policy (GDPR)
Your privacy is important to Mar Cánovas and her Centre. In this privacy statement we explain which data is collected from the users and how it is treated. We encourage you to read this information thoroughly before providing any kind of personal data on the website.
On this website, personal data is respected and cared for so, as an user, you must know that your rights are guaranteed at all times.
We have put a conscious and comprehensive effort on creating a safe and trustable space, and so we want to also share our principles regarding your privacy:
- No personal information is requested unless strictly necessary to deliver the services or to sell the products you may purchase.
- Personal information from our users and customers is never shared with anybody else, except in those instances required by law or unless explicitly and previously approved by the concerned person or entity.
- Personal information is never used for purposes different to the ones described in this Privacy and Data Protection Policy statement.
This Privacy and Data Protection Policy is subject to change based on legal or regulatory requirements, so users and visitors are encouraged to periodically review it. In any case, this Privacy and Data Protection Policy is specifically applicable every time an user fills and submits any online contact forms in which personal data is collected as a means for us to be able to contact you back or to provide a service or eventually sell a product.
Mar Cánovas and her Centre have adapted this website to the requirements of Spanish Law 15/1999 on “Protection of Personal Data (LOPD)” and the Real Decreto 1720/2007. It also complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (widely known as GDPR) in European Law, as well as with Spanish Law 34/2002 on “Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE, or LSSI)”.
PERSONAL DATA CONTROLLER, PROCESSOR AND DATA PROTECTION OFFICER:
Responsible: María del Mar Cánovas Ortiz.
Trademark: Centro de Odontología y Medicina Integrativa Dra. Mª Del Mar Cánovas Ortiz
Headquarters: Calle Martín Iriarte, 9, Local 2-3, 28290 Las Matas, Madrid, Spain.
Phone: +34 911 041 211
Mobile Phone: +34 682 326 304
Business Areas: Odontology and stomatology.As per the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) previously mentioned, the personal data submitted via the website’s online forms will be treated as data from “website users and subscribers”.
Primary Purpose: Manage the potential commercial and/or professional relationship, manage the sending of information requested and/or resolve the queries raised, provide offers of our services and/or products of interest to you.
Rights: Access, rectification, erasure and portability of their data, limitation and opposition to their processing, as well as the right not to be subject to decisions based solely on the automated processing of their data, where appropriate.
Legal Basis: Art. 6.1.b GDPR: application, at the data subject’s request, of pre-contractual measures (quotations, order forms, service offers); Art. 6.1.f GDPR: Legitimate interest (sending requested information, answering queries raised); Art. 6.1.a GDPR: consent of the data subject (providing offers of our services and/or products).
In order to treat the user’s personal data, Mar Cánovas and her Centre have implemented the technical and organizational measures available to her.
Principles applied to Personal Information:
he following principles apply to personal data treatment as per the requirements from the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- Consent will always be requested in order to treat personal data collected for the limited specific purposes, about which users will be transparently informed.
- Only data strictly necessary for the stated purposes will be requested.
- Any personal data will be retained only as long as necessary for the corresponding purposes. Based on each of those purposed, user will be properly informed about the corresponding data retention period. In terms of subscriptions, distributions lists will be periodically reviewed and inactive records will be removed from them after a reasonable time.
- Personal data will be treated in a way that guarantees proper integrity, security and confidentiality. Measures have been implemented preventing unauthorized access or improper use of personal data by third parties.
How is personal data collected?:
Personal data collected and treated through this website come from:
- Online contact form.
- Blog post comments, if and when applicable.
- Service or product information requests.
What are the rights of any person providing personal data?:
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation on whether this website collects and treats data concerning him/her, or not, and so he/she also has the right to:
- Request access to his/her personal data.
- Request correction or removal of his/her personal data.
- Request limitations on its treatment.
- Oppose the treatment of his/her personal data.
- Request the data to be ported to other systems or entities.
Such access, correction or removal of personal data can be requested whenever they aren’t necessary any longer for the stated purposes. Under specific circumstances, users can request the limitation of treatment of their personal data. In some cases, such data could be eventually retained for as little time as possible to comply with legal regulations or to process claims.
Also under specific circumstances and connected to their specific situation, users may oppose the treatment of their own personal data. In that case, Mar Cánovas and/or her Centre will stop data treatment unless legally or legitimately required, or in order to process claims. As provider, you have the right to receive a copy of your own personal data that you may have previously provided, in an structured digital or printed format, or to request transfer of such data to the data treatment responsible in third parties or entities, whenever:
- Treatment is based on consent.
- The personal data has been allegedly provided by the same person.
- Treatment is performed through automated means.
When exercising your right to port your personal data, you also have the right to secure that such data transfer is directly performed between responsible stakeholders in both entities whenever it is technically possible.
Resolution of any disputes or issues related to this website when it comes to personal data can be raised towards the Spanish Data Protection Agency or Agencia Española de Protección de Datos (AEPD).
For which purposes personal data is collected and treated?:
When a user accesses this website, for example to post a comment on the blog, submit an email or contract a service, he or she is providing a certain amount of data of which, as stated above, Mar Cánovas and/or her Centre are responsible. Such personal data may include items like IP addresses, name, postal address, email address, telephone number or any other pieces of data. When providing such data, the user implicitly consents its collection, treatment and storage by Mar Cánovas and/or her Centre and/or this website, and only for the purposes stated above in the Legal Notice (LSSI) and in this Privacy and Data Protection Policy (GDPR) section.
In this website there are different data capture and treatment systems in use as part of the following online forms:
- Contact Form: It includes name, email address and/or telephone number, to reply back to electronic communications received from users about questions, claims, comments or customer requirements, product and service information requests, etc. Such data will be stored on servers from 1&1 IONOS España S.L.U. (https://www.ionos.es, a web hosting provider within the EU).
- Blog post comment forms at (https://www.clinicadentalmarcanovas.com/blog/. Users may be required to subscribe to such blog posts comments before they can publish or reply back to comments from other users, either past or future.
The are other purposes for personal data treatment in this website:
- To guarantee compliance with the Terms and Conditions and applicable law.
- To support and enhance the services provided by this website.
- To manage social networks: Mar Cánovas and/or her Centre may be present in different social networks, now or in the future. This paragraph covers the treatment of data from followers in such social networks’ official pages. Please note that each social network has its own terms, conditions and privacy policies that need to be acknowledged in advance and independently by the user irrespectively of whether the user visits or not such social networks pages. In this case Mar Cánovas and/or her Centre will eventually treat personal data collected through these social networks with the sole intent to inform about her activities and services. Social network’s follower’s profile information will NOT be used by Mar Cánovas nor her Centre for targeted advertising or spam of any kind.
Mar Cánovas and her Centre do NOT sell, reprocess, share nor transmit any kind of personal data to third parties, nor will they do it in the future without previous consent. However, in some cases Mar Cánovas and/or her Centre may collaborate with other professionals, in which case they will request consent to share any personal data required, providing clear information about such collaborator(s) and purpose of the collaboration. Such eventual personal data sharing will always be performed following the strictest security standards at hand.
Which authorized service providers your data may be shared with?:
This website shares data with other authorized service providers strictly just to deliver the services. Such authorized service providers treat the data under their corresponding privacy terms and conditions:
- Web hosting provider: 1&1 IONOS España S.L.U. (https://www.ionos.es, within the EU).;
This website (https://www.clinicadentalmarcanovas.com) may collect browsing statistics consisting of non personal identifiable data such as for example IP addresses, approximate geographical location, service and site usage records or other types of data that, in any case, can NOT be used to identify nor target individual users. This information may be only use to analyze trends, manage the website, understand the usage patterns and to enhance the services provided and the functionalities of this website.
The website’s statistics management system respects and honours the Do Not Track“ configuration of the users’ browsers.
Secrecy and Security of Data:
Mar Cánovas and her Centre, through this website (https://www.clinicadentalmarcanovas.com) commit to use and treat data, including personal data, respecting its confidentiality and according to the stated purpose, storing them safely and using all measures at her reach to avoid alteration, loss, improper treatment of leakage, as per applicable data protection law.
This website uses a digital certificate with strong encryption (4096 bit RSA, equivalent, or stronger) over the TLS v1.3 security protocol for bidirectional online data encryption, integrity and security between the server and the user’s browser.
Mar Cánovas and her Centre can NOT guarantee absolute impregnability of Internet communications, and so eventual data access violations through third parties’ fraudulent and/or illegal means are, although unlikely, still possible.
When a security incident occurs, Mar Cánovas and/or her Centre will diligently inform customers and users about it, and shall provide details about the incident as they are known, including upon customers/users’ request.
Accuracy and Veracity of Data:
Users are the sole responsible ones for the accuracy and veracity of all data submitted to this website or to Mar Cánovas and/or to her Centre. Mar Cánovas and her Centre can not accept any liability or responsibility derived from lack of data accuracy or veracity. By using the website, users commit and accept to provide complete and accurate information through the online contact form.
Acceptance and Consent:
The user declares to have been informed about these personal data protection terms and conditions and accepts and consents their collection and treatment by Mar Cánovas or her Centre by means of this website, in the way and for the purposes described in this Privacy and Data Protection Policy statement.
The aforementioned acceptance and consent of personal data collection and treatment by Mar Cánovas and/or her Centre, as well as eventual transfers to third parties and partners in the terms previously described, can be revoked by the user at any time, just by requesting it to Mar Cánovas or her Centre in the terms also set in this Privacy and Data Protection Policy statement for the exercise of ARCO rights (Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Objection). Such revocations will never apply retroactively in time.
Mar Cánovas and her Centre reserve the right to modify, update and change the present Privacy and Data Protection Policy statement, for whichever reasons like e.g. adaptation to new laws and regulations, alignment to industry best practices, etc. In such cases, Mar Cánovas or her Centre will inform users in advance about the upcoming changes. In any case, this Legal Information will always state the latest date of update of this Privacy and Data Protection Policy statement for informative purposes.
In accordance with the Spanish LSSI-CE law and regulations, Mar Cánovas and her Centre do NOT use “email spam”, and so they never send promotional/commercial emails to people that have not previously consented to receive such type of communications. Consequently, the corresponding online forms require such explicit consent.
Procedure to report illicit behaviours:
Any users, visitors or third parties detecting or suspecting of any illicit use of contents from or activities on the website, shall send a notification to Mar Cánovas and/or her Centre, including their own identity and accurate supporting information about such infractions, so the corresponding actions can be eventually taken.
3. Cookie Use Policy
In order to comply with the obligations established in the Spanish Law 34/2002 on “Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE, or LSSI)”, we hereby inform all users voluntarily visiting this website (https://www.clinicadentalmarcanovas.com website about the browser cookie submission and treatment across the website. In fact, visiting the website implies awareness and acceptance of the present Cookie Use Policy by such users, visitors and customers.
Additionally, the website also provides visitors with an explicit mechanism, called the “Cookie Consent Plugin”, by which users are periodically requested to confirm their conformity to the website’s cookies or to freely opt out, in compliance with the legal regulations set out atthe European Union’s Directive 2009/136/EC (also known as “the Telecoms Package“).
What are the Cookies?:
A “cookie” is a piece of information transmitted and stored in plain text, which may be sent to your computer, smartphone, mobile device or other type of terminal and that can be stored in small files on request from a website. They contain information that the website wants your browser to present every time you request a web page from it. In most cases cookies just contain configuration settings that you have made on the website, credentials for login, etc. Cookies are restricted in size to 4 KBytes (4 KiB) and they simply just can’t make any harm to your system. They do not have access to essential or confidential parts of your device. Moreover, they have absolutely no relationship per se with viruses, trojans, or any other kind of malicious software designed with destructive purposes.
Cookies enable us for example to:
- Secure that the website runs smoothly;
- Store the user’s most common website personalization preferences e.g. display language;
- Understand the user’s browsing experience;
- Collect anonymized statistical information.
If a cookie is sent to your device, it will ONLY AND EXCLUSIVELY be to handle information for the purposes stated above. Cookies in the this website will never be used to personally identify visitors individually.
This website (https://www.clinicadentalmarcanovas.com) uses the following kinds of cookies:
- Own cookies: Directly sent and managed by this website.
- Technical or personalization cookies: They facilitate site navigation, session identification or configuration/storage of personalization options, e.g. the website’s display language. They enable the seamless delivery of website services.
- Analysis cookies: If used, they allow us to understand the web traffic received by every website section, as well as the traffic evolution trend over time, with the purpose of enhancing navigation, functionalities and the services provided.
- Session cookies: Collect and store data only while the user has an established session on the website.
- Persistent cookies: Collect and store data on the user’s device for a varying period of time, the minimum required, which depends on the specific cookie purpose.
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/block-websites-storing-cookies-site-data-firefox
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4468242/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy-microsoft-privacy
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- Opera: https://blogs.opera.com/news/2015/08/how-to-manage-cookies-in-opera/